Politics As Usual

6.11.06

Juvenile Aint For That Kissing Shit!



Juvenile has openly denied that he has kissed the other members of Cash Money when he was at the New Orleans label. Anyway, as you know, Wayne recently said, "Them boys was doing the same [kissing] thing but they just ain't part of the family no more. Everybody from Juve, Geezy (B.G.), Turk...they ain't with us no more."

In an interview with DJ Kay Slay, Juve said, "I look at [Wayne] like a little boy. What kind of cat gonna go on national TV and kiss a cat that ain't his Daddy and call him his Daddy. And for all you cats out that that think we be kissin,' that's how we get along, we don't rock like that. I don't know what kind of picture they were trying to paint. This ain't no Mafia. Cash Money wasn't no Mafia. And you definitely wasn't a mob boss so I don't know where the whole kissing situation came in. I'm gonna get rich of punishing Cash Money. That's my game."

And shout out to the homey in the back of Hot 97's studio (I couldn't make out your face). YEP, this is going to be on AllHipHop.com tomorrow (which is today). Click here for the video and a clue as to what I'm talking about!

In closing, Juvie requested a fair one from Baby. No bodyguards, no guns..a fair one. I can respect a fair one in this era of cowards.

courtesy of http://www.allhiphop.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home