Politics As Usual

8.1.07

Momofuku Ando 1910 - 2007: The Creator of Ramen Noodles Dies


I can't go on enough about how I survived my first years away from home on nothing but Ramen noodles. It's cheap and it fills your stomach, what else can you ask for? I remember going through all my drawers and couches to find just enough money to buy some noodles. I was soooo happy, I ran home and cooked them up with butter, I was too ready to eat. I put the noodles on the table and when into the bed for something and came back out to find my girl's cat on top of the table licking my noodles! Oh I was sooooo fucking pissed, I could have shit bricks right there. Long story short, we no longer have Max.


For more info on his life check out these links

Link 1

Link 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home